it is so much fun to try different make-up techniques. My favourite one to open the eyes and get ride of under eye circles is baking. The technique is so easy and fast. (You can use the technique also on your chin and forehead.)
MY BAKING ROUTINE
1. Wet the beautyblender (& apply primer and foundation).
2. Use a lot of fair concealer under your eyes.
3. Blend the concealer with the wet beautyblender.
4. Dip the wet sponge into translucent powder and pack it generously over the concealer.
5. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes. During that time you can do your eye make-up and eyebrows.
6. Dust the left over powder off. Using a medium fluffy brush (e.g. realTechniques setting brush)
MY FAVOURITE PRODUCTS FOR BAKING
CONCEALER – COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION
I love concealer unfortunately most of the time the fairest shade is too dark for me. I have dark under eye circles and love very fair concealer to bright them up. Shade 1 is the fairest colour and it is perfect! The coverage is amazing, it totally covers my under eye circles and stays on the whole day. I never have to touch up the concealer. For me it is my alltime favourite concealer!
THE ORIGINAL BEAUTYBLENDER
Beautyblenders are in my daily routine for over 3 years however I just used cheap ones from the drugstore. This year I finally decided to invest in the original beautyblender. I thought it was just a sponge so there wouldn´t be a big difference between the cheap and the expensive ones. But there is a huge difference!!! Ever since I bought the original beauty blender I use it everyday. I love it so much and I regret that I didn’t buy one earlier.
JOHNSON´S BABY POWDER
When I take baked powder with me in my beauty bag it breaks all the time so I was looking for a good translucent powder. When I was looking in a beauty store I saw a lot of white powders so I thought let´s try babypowder as a facepowder and it worked with my skin tone. I love to use babypowder also for baking.